Sunday, January 9, 2011

Before I turn into a wearwolf...beer me!

I love a nice bottl of beer, if it were financially/physically possible I'd buy a bottle of beer from every brewing company across the globe. I like to see the labels, read the descriptions, hear the history, and of course rub the bottls on my forehead and chin. I love opening the bottles, it's christmas in july on a nice summer day or it could be if it were sunny or in july- regardless I can see the pressure steam rise out of the bottle. I tend to blow it away but sometimes i let it just float away into the air. Then there is the first sip, or if you already know the taste you can go ahead and gulp. You can feel and taste the combination of ingredients, timings of ingredients and overall preparation of the beer. You don't understand it fully until you swallow it away and understand the aftertones within the beer. Here's to brewer's around the world, keep on breweing and if you aren't distributing globally just yet here's to hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment