Saturday, January 8, 2011

Welcome To My Domain

To start things off I will introduce myself, the name is Conrad. Well that's enough about me.

There was a spider named Spike who climbed on a boy who was riding his bike. He crawled down his ear so inside his mind he could sharply peer with his many eyes. Upon entering the boys ear he ran into an orange sticky slime, he thought to himself "I didn't know humans spun yarn?!" and before he could explore more so something poked him in the back, squishing him into the orange mucky muck. As he lay stuck inside the goop he twitched and wriggled in an attempt to get away. Peering into this boy's mind seemed much less appealing as he lay there worrying of death.

As this is my space, I do not intend to make it logical nor organized.
While I would like everyone to come and visit the blog- your appeal to the blog will hopefully be in finding something out of the ordinary- something strange, bizarre, interesting, funny, enjoyable, or who knows..maybe even inspiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment