Monday, January 10, 2011

Chug a lug, Chug a lug, Chug a lug, Chug a lug.

Tonights beer sponsor "Genesis beer" and though it has san francisco on the cover it is actually brewed in new york. SO.....I was able to overlook the SF reference. Not real dark a very maple looking color, the foam is not real thick- bit of an off white. It's a good beer, very smooth- goes well with garlic bread. Small bitter aftertaste but it's well rounded and it fades to something good- pretty nutty in the end. I would recomend it, though it is expensive- picked up a six pack on sale for $8.99 though not too bad. (Not the best beer- if you have one in mind go for that but you won't regret getting this one either.)

6.3/10

As you can gather, I like beers- lately its a hobby/interest of mine to try as many beers as I can. Dark beers being the type I go for, I cannot stand pale ale- it tastes like vomit to me. Which is strange to think that something that I like to enjoy so much like beer can taste like that. But to each his own I suppose...I've also had some fruity beers, those just taste like wine which I do not like.
Well if you are near my age you probably know of a little game called "Diablo II" and if that's the case then you are probably waiting for "Diablo III" good news though if you haven't already heard Diablo III is coming out 12/11/2011. Seems like they did that just to spook people....but hey maybe just a coincidence. (Day before the "end of the world")

BTW...if anyone is reading this. What do you all think of that end of the world bullshit? By my words you can assume my position but with all the buzz around it's hard not to feel like something is going to happen but it's just the Y2k bug all over again. Some people think all the power is going to go out, others think an astroid will hit, others think a nuclear war, then there is all the other things they think. Blah blah blah- bring it. I know my souls all good- I have no regrets. Anways see you all 1/2/2012 and the rest of the year as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment